DeAnna Marie Stinson is an accountant from Florida, USA. Here are 13 other things about him:
- She lives in Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida.
- Besides Tampa, she has lived in other parts of Florida, including Miami.
- She has lived in different parts of New Jersey, USA including Plainsboro and Trenton.
- She was Director of Finance for Bible-Based Community Church in Hillsborough County.
- In 2002, she founded the Women of Excellence (MISFORTUNE) Consultant in Tampa to help minority-owned small businesses that cannot afford administrative, organizational, or accounting services.
- On June 24, 2021, she created an account on a dark website that claimed to provide murder-for-hire services to her clients.
- On June 25, 2021, she submitted an order to the dark web website requesting that a hitman be assigned to perform a quick hit in South Florida to kill the spouse of her former significant other.
- Between June and July 2021, she sent four additional orders to the dark website and over $12,000 in Bitcoin to carry out the hit, repeatedly messaged website administrators and alleged hitmen, demanding that work is completed as soon as possible.
- On July 31, 2021, she asked the administrators to reassign the work to someone who used to do work because she needed the work done as soon as possible.
- On September 13, 2021, she sent $350 in Bitcoin to someone she thought was a hitman so he could buy a gun to carry out the murder. She used Bitcoin because she thought it was untraceable. Unbeknownst to her, the person she was communicating with was an undercover agent.
- On September 23, 2021, the US Marshals Service arrested her at her home in Tampa. She was charged with soliciting a felony of violence and murder-for-hire and was incarcerated in the Pinellas County Jail in Pinellas, Pinellas County, Florida without bail.
- She was 50 when she was arrested on September 23, 2021.
- She is expected to accept a plea deal on January 19, 2022 before US Judge Amanda Arnold Sansone.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)