Gray, Gray & Gray, a Canton, Mass.-based accounting and business consulting firm, has promoted eight team members to new roles at the firm.
The firm recently elected current COO Hank Wolfson as a partner in the firm.
“The continued success of our business and our ability to provide the highest level of service in a timely manner depends on having the best people in the right roles,” said James DeLeo, senior partner at Gray, Gray & Gray. “Linh, Venice, Marty, Ashton, Chris, Adam, Victoria and Lisa have proven their value to our business and our customers through their consistent excellence.”
- Linh Truong was promoted to tax auditor. She graduated from Boston University and joined the firm in 2017.
- Venice Touze was promoted to Senior Director of Taxation. She joined the firm in 2009 and is a graduate of Bentley University and earned her master’s degree in taxation from Northeastern University.
- Martin Prendergast was promoted to Senior Director of Taxation. He graduated from the University of the Assumption and joined the firm in 2012.
- Ashton Vigueras-LaRochelle was promoted to Senior Integrations Consultant of Sage Intacct & Advisory Practice. He graduated from Suffolk University and joined the firm in 2019.
- Chris Dolan was promoted to senior audit accountant. He joined the firm in 2019 and graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and earned a master’s degree in accounting from Suffolk University.
- Adam Faria was promoted to senior tax accountant. He joined the firm in 2019 and graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth.
- victoria richard was promoted to senior tax accountant. She joined the firm in 2019 and is a graduate of Johnson & Wales University and earned a master’s degree from Assumption University.
- Lisa Sullivan was promoted to accounting supervisor. She is a graduate of the University of New Hampshire’s Whittemore School of Business & Economics and joined the firm in 2021.
Gray, Gray & Gray works with energy companies to conduct annual petroleum and propane surveys, produce benchmarking reports, and provide other services to petroleum companies. The firm is ranked among the top 200 accounting firms nationwide by INSIDE Public Accounting magazine. Gray, Gray & Gray is a member of CPAmerica, one of the largest associations of independent accounting firms in the United States.
Featured homepage image: arthobbit/iStock/Getty Images Plus/Getty Images