CGSB 2021 response key | Photo credit: Representative image
- The provisional answer key for the position of Financial and Accounting Officer, Security Officer and AEE has been published by CGSB.
- The CBR exam for positions took place on October 17-18, 2021.
- Applicants can find more details at ongcindia.com
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation or ONGC Answer Key 2021 is now available on the official website. the answer key was published for the computerized or CBT test which took place on October 17-18, 2021. Candidates who took the exam can find more details at ongcindia.com.
The exam was conducted by ONGC at locations based on the respective choice of applicants when filling out the application form. Candidates should note that this is the provisional answer key. If candidates have objections to the 2021 provisional answer key, they can raise objections online. The final corrected answer would only be published after taking into account the objections raised by the candidates. Applicants should note that the response key was posted against Ad Number 1/2019 (R&P). The positions for which the answer key has been published are those of financial and accounting manager, safety manager and deputy executive engineer, environment.
CGSB response key Dates 2021
|Examination carried out on||October 17 and 18, 2021|
|Answer key published||22 October 2021|
CGSB 2021 answer key: Steps to download
- Go to the official website- ongcindia.com.
- Now click on the Career tab and then on Recruitment notices.
- A new window would open.
- Applicants should now click on the notification stating: “Handling of objections for CBT concluded October 17-18, 2021 against ONGC Advt.” No. 1/2019 (R&P). “
- Subsequently, applicants would be directed to a New page.
- Applicants should now log in with their application number and date of birth.
- The answer key would appear on the screen. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the answer key for future reference.
In the event that applicants have an objection against the answer key, they are advised to raise it with supporting documents. Applicants are advised to keep an eye on the official website for more updates. The total number of positions for which the review was conducted is 56. After the test, ONGC would also conduct a personal interview. Qualified CBT candidates would be shortlisted and called for interview at a ratio of 1: 5 to the total number of vacancies.
To have latest news and live updates, Latest Education News, updates from the Minister of Education, CBSE News and other board results