Accenture has launched a call for applications for the position of Manager-Finance Operations.
- identify and assess complex issues for the area of responsibility
- need to create solutions in situations that require in-depth analysis/evaluation of variable factors
- require alignment with the strategic direction set by senior management when setting short-term goals
- Your primary interaction will be with senior management of a client and/or Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Some latitude in decision-making is involved, you will act autonomously to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- You will report risks to clients and Accenture stakeholders and propose action plans if necessary
- You will need to have an innovative mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, reduce costs and increase customer value
- The decisions you make in this role will have a major day-to-day impact on the area of responsibility
- You will manage medium to large sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You would need a transformative mindset and an eye to identify process automation/improvement opportunities.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan ad-free. We appreciate your feedback at [email protected]